Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Review from WWE Smackdown Live lmaooo


  Review from WWE Smackdown! Live  

This was the first 
Smackdown!  I watched in literally over a year... And I seen why, lol. Its very clear that they have ran out of both Ideas and seem to put all of their Talent on  Monday Night Raw  (Except for a few)... There were some interesting parts tho.

  1. John Cena is clearly the most popular Wrestler since Stone Cold and The Rock... He wasnt even there but his videos on the big ass screen they have easily got the loudest cheers of the night.
  2.  What the Hell is  NXT ? lmaooo
  3. Im Getting old, lol... I barely know who anyone is anymore.
  4. Best Part of the Night by far was Undertakers Entrance... If he didnt come out I would of seriously asked for my money back, lol... #FaRealTho             
  5. If I wanted to hop over the barricade and run in the ring and get some TV time it would be so easy, lol... The security guards were a joke...
  6. The WWE Divas look good, lol... ALL OF THEM ARE BADDDDDD 
 All in all I paid like $20 for last row seats but sat as close to front row as possible (Dont ask how, lol) so It was worth it....





 



Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol - RB$™

No comments:

Post a Comment