Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Use of The N Word



We all heard of the controversial debates about the use of the N word by not only white people, but by black people. When I say the N word I mean Nigger, Nigga, Nicca, and any other way anyone wants to pronounce it. Im not going to talk about the history and orgins of the word (You can read it here if your interested).

Brief History Lesson
 The word Nigger was originally a very powerful word that was used by white people to bring down the power and self esteem of another race. To take away the power of the word blacks decided to find a way to turn it into just another ordinary... word, so they made it into a slang way of saying "friend"... and they casually used it towards each other. Thats why black people started using it. A black person saying it to another black person, was obviously very different than when a white person says it to a black person... 

Not going to lie... Yes I sometimes use the N word, Yes I think comedians such as Dave Chappelle, Katt Williams, Eddie Murphy who use the N word are hilarious, Yes I listen to songs that use it, and Yes I think its much much different if a white person says it.  


I know according to the first amendment white people have the "right" to say whatever they want, so Im not saying they cant say it... Im just saying they have to realize that they might get beat the hell up for saying it, and using the whole "black people say it all the time" excuse is NOT an acceptable excuse at all... It wouldn't even stand up in the court of law


Its like If you see me beating up my lil brother, so you go punch him in the face, and then when I come after you, you reply "but You beat him up all the time". Theres a huge difference. 


"If your not from the hood, dont talk like your from the hood"




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga


Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol - RB$™

No comments:

Post a Comment