Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 6, 2010

520 Day Mars Simulation... Is this a reality show?

Sunday, 06 June 2010

In case any one hasnt heard the news 6 men are currently taking part of a 520 day Mars simulation. The six-member, all-male crew is made up of three Russians, a Frenchman, an Italian-Colombian and a Chinese.
These six men will spend the next 520 days in a grounded spaceship that will simulate a mission to mars. I know sounds like a new FOX reality show, but unfortunately its not....

520 days away from society for a simulation, not an actual mission, but simply a simulation... really? Thats 520 days of just eating canned foods... Thats 520 days away from your family... Thats 520 days without facebook... Thats 520 days without sex.... All for a practice run...  ummmm... I wonder how they explained this to their family...

"He son, im going to go away for a year and a half... well, im not actually going anywhere, I will just be locked up in a room with 6 guys pretending to be in outer space.... Be good son" lol

They will each be paid $97,000 for the simulation... I know it sounds like a lot...but lets break it down..

$97,000 for 520 days equals about $187 a day... They will be in the capsules for 24 hours a day... which means they will be paid about $7.75 a hour... Doesnt sound as much now does it...lol 

Im sorry but to keep me away from society for 520 days you would have to pay me at least a million, have a chef in the spaceship who knows how to fry some good chicken, and have a strip club in there... then we'll talk... lmao





Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol

- RB$

No comments:

Post a Comment