Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hazing at Fraternities

Hazing and Fraternities go hand in hand. Don't wanna be hazed? Don't join...

In case you havent heard, "The New York Post" recently published an article about Former Hartwick College Student Michael Warren attempt to sue Hartwick College because the Fraternity "Alpha Delta Omega" allegedly hazed him.

 (Heres the Article if you Wanna read it)

The article says he was forced to dress up as a pimp (which was a pretty kool Halloween costume actually), Paddled him so hard he needed medical attention, and locked in a bathroom with loud music and strobe lights. As a result of this at just 20 years old his life is ruined beyond repair. 

"No one should have to go through what I went through in order to be a part of a brotherhood," Warren said. "This experience has abruptly changed my life."

Please... Hartwick College should file for a counter suit for Bitchassness in the 3rd degree...

Not that I approve of Hazing, because I dont but He knew exactly what he was getting himself in to. I know that he knew, because I personally told him my self. I told him "Why are you joining that for? Its an unheard of underground frat in Oneonta NY. There's no "real world" networking with that, I don't hear of them doing any good with the community. Are U looking to do drugs in a dirty basement and get hazed?". 

Don't get me wrong their are some positive Fraternities and Sororities. But they are the minority in the small town of Oneonta NY. Most of them are known for drugs, alcohol, and Parties, and I don't see what their selling point is. Michael Warren should just move on with his life, and Put the loud music and strobe lights behind him. He won't win this lawsuit, and is just hurting his character and public perception.







Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? please give me your feedback All content is original Ideas or Personal Interpretations by Reggy Brown. No copyright infringement intended - RB$™ Twitter.com/RBrown8032

2 comments:

  1. If you really said that to him, I think HC would love it if you gave them at least a written statement. If anything, they are going to end up settling out of court and losing a great deal of money over this. Anything that you can do to help, will help...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather not get involved, but if contacted may be willing to provide a written statement. I can be contacted at RBrown8032@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete