Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Monday, August 23, 2010

Why guys can sleep around and girls cant...

Im tired of hearing girls (Mostly Ho's) complain of the double standard when it comes to sleeping around. We all heard it before, If a girl sleeps around shes a Ho, if a guy does it... well he's the man, lol. Im not even gonna get into the moral side of it, just the physical side.


Think about it... If a girl sleeps around her Vagina gets wide and nasty looking... If a guy sleeps around... well he gets better, and develops more Stamina... so its actually beneficial for the guy... 

Dont believe me feel free to test it out. Ladies go have sex with 5 different guys tomorrow, and I guarantee by the 5th guy you wont feel a thing, lol...




Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol - RB$™

No comments:

Post a Comment