Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 22, 2010

2010 NFL Predictions

As the 2010 NFL season is about to begin, Its only right for me to give my predictions:

AFC East:    New England Patriots (12-4) 
AFC West:   San Diego Chargers (13-3) 
AFC North:  Baltimore Ravens (12-4) 
AFC South:  Indianapolis Colts (13-3) 
Wild Cards:  NY Jets (10-6)  Houston Texans (10-6) 
AFC Championship:  Indianapolis Colts  over  Baltimore Ravens 


NFC East:  Dallas Cowboys (13-3) 
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks (9-7)
NFC North:  Minnesota Vikings(12-4) 
NFC South:  New Orleans Saints (11-5) 
Wild Cards:  Green bay Packers (10-6) NY Giants (11-5) 
NFC Championship:  Minnesota Vikings  over  Dallas Cowboys 

















Colts

Vikings

  Indianapolis Colts    over Minnesota Vikings 







Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol - RB$™

No comments:

Post a Comment