Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lakers Take Game 1

Thursday, 03 June 2010

This blog is dedicated to one of my good friends who just happens to be a huge Celtics fan...

I hate to say I told you so ...but ummm I told you so. lol, The Celtics are older and slower than they were in 2008... meanwhile the Lakers proved they are somehow faster, and a much better defensive team... Oh yea they have Kobe Bryant also who is no doubt the best player in the NBA today (and maybe all time but thats an argument for a different day, lol)

Tonight secret weapon was Paul Gasol. "Everyone knows when the Lakers toughness was questioned, that was code for saying Paul Gasol is soft."  Well He wasnt soft tonight. He recorded a double double, had 4 blocked shots, and a steal. Kevin Garnett should of stayed on the bus... "Who's the Bitch Now?"

Im going to stick with my overall prediction of Lakers in 6... but If the Lakers continue to play this way the Celtics might not make it to game 6...

Now to my biggest gripe about Game 1... Rasheed Wallace... Y didnt he comb his hair before leaving his Hotel room?.... Whats wrong with him. Dont he know how hard it is to win a game on the road with nappy hair.... lmao



Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol

- RB$

No comments:

Post a Comment