Disclaimer:

All my posts are for Entertainment purposes only... Not responsible for any feelings hurt, any one offended, or any relationships that may be permanently damaged because of one of my posts. - RB$

Blog Archive

Monday, October 11, 2010

What SOSU/BU Means to Me

 My Complete What SOSU/BU means to me speech before "My allergies kicked in and didnt allow me to finish, lol"

"I know everyone said this so far, but when I say I was this close to Transferring... I was This close to Transferring. I had the applications filled out on my desk... But I was kinda broke, and couldnt afford the Application Fee's lol... Hartwick was a complete culture shock to me, and I was struggling with academics, and finding out where I fit in. I was also very home sick. I joined SOSU/BU and was very impressed with the family atmosphere, My Big Brothers Paul and Randy showed me everything and I just felt like I belonged. My SOSU/BU family held me together through all my tough times. I went through a devastating break up and really didnt know where my life was going and my Brother Ugine Mulahoo took me to get some Mikes Hard Lemonade and was just there to Listen to me, and provide me feedback... and when I said Thank you he replied "No need to say thanks, thats what Brothers is for". Then when my father got diagnosed with cancer I was at an all time low and would literally just sit in my room alone and cry and My sister Lancey, Myriam, Hira all took time out of their busy schedule and really let me know that I had people to go and didnt have to holdd in my feelings. Without my SOSU/BU family I know I wouldnt have had made it out of Hartwick and really dont know where my life would be right now. Thank you guys, I love Every single one of you and am very thankful to be here"




Agree? Disagree? Dont Care? pls give me your feedback... Warning I will respond to each comment, and am not responsible for any feelings that might get hurt....lol - RB$™

No comments:

Post a Comment